Driving Abroad After Brexit

Uncertainty remains on whether the UK will leave the European Union with or without a Withdrawal Agreement in place (a ‘No Deal Brexit’). If a ‘no deal’ does happen, UK motor insurance customers wishing to drive their vehicle to the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), Andorra, Serbia or Switzerland after 29th March 2019 will have to obtain a Green Card.  Also, your driving licence may no longer be valid by itself when driving in the EU.

As a valued WCIB customer, please give your account executive a call as soon as possible, especially if you or any of your employees are intending to drive abroad after Brexit, so that we can ensure that you remain fully covered and compliant with any requirements that may apply.

Call us on 0345 467 7192 to make sure you’re covered.


Back to News