MOTOR TRADE INSURANCE
Did you know that if you work in the Motor Trade industry, whether this is as a sole trader or limited company, you are required to have insurance? And this applies to both full and part time workers! Motor Trade insurance can cover many things, such as vehicle repairs and sales, which is why it’s essential that you get the right policy. We will make sure that everything you need is covered, so you don’t have any problems if you need to make a claim.
Our Motor Trade insurance can cover:
- Arranging a courtesy car if needed
- Windscreen repairs
- Accompanies or unaccompanied test drives
- Driving outside of work aka driving for social activities or additional family members
- Defective Workmanship
- Sales/service indemnity
- Extra options that aren’t always covered by other insurers- like vehicle spray booths
- LOAN COVER & COURTESY CARE HIRE
- WINDSCREEN COVER
- ACCOMPANIED/UNACCOMPANIED DEMONSTRATION COVE
- COVER FOR DRIVERS
- DEFECTIVE WORKMANSHIP COVER
- SALES INDEMNITY COVER
- POLICY RESTRICTIONS & WARRANTIES
At Garagecover, we work alongside out customers to get them a policy that is detailed in covering everything they need but is also cost effective.
Our team have more than 30 years’ experience in dealing with Motor Trade insurance, which means we have the knowledge and experience to help and advise you.
We have spent time developing a single policy, unlike other insurance brokers who only provide this as an add on, often not covering everything you need. For more information contact us today!